Monolier, ("Monolier") PROVIDES THIS INTERNET SITE ("Site") AND RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME (the "Terms"). PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY:
1. Acceptance. Each time you use or cause access to this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
2. Our Service. The owners of this Site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you (i) modify or discontinue this Site and any product or service hereunder, or your individual access to this Site, and part thereof, or services thereunder, whether temporarily or permanently, and (ii) delete in whole or in part any data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. Monolier is not responsible or liable for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information on this Site or for your inability to access such date or information.
3. Web Copyright Information. Except where indicated, all pages within this Site are the property of Monolier or its affiliates, and all such content is Copyright © by Monolier. No portion of the materials on such pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without the express written permission of Monolier or the respective affiliate, as applicable.
4. Trademark Notice. "Monolier" and the "Monolier" logo are trademarks and service marks of Monolier. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
5. Registration. Parts of our Site may require you to register. When you register, you will provide truthful, accurate, and complete information. By registering, you represent and warrant to Monolier that you are at least eighteen (18) years old. You are solely responsible for (a) maintaining the confidentiality of your password, (b) for all uses of this Site by any person who logs on under your registration, user account, or password, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your registration, user account, or password.
7. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Monolier and our partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
9. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND WITH NO REPESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
THE INDEMNITEES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR SITE-RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND SUCH SERVICES.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, AND RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY. USE OF INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (a) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICE, (b) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICE, (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE OR SERVICE, OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR SERVICE.
10. Reservation of Rights. We are not providing you with any implied or expressed licenses or rights by making this Site or the services available to you. You will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our Site or service without our prior written consent.
11. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State U.S.
12. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. Content on this site Copyright © Monolier.